Want to join Troop 609?
So what is the process to join?
1. Visit the Troop at any Tuesday night Troop meeting, or join us for our annual Webelos Overnighter campout in November. Please inquire with an adult leader.
2. Turn in a signed application form, and complete the BSA Health Forms.
3. Pay the Troop 609 annual dues. Even though Webelos transfer between units on the form, they still pay dues for the first year because it covers their "New Scout Package" and awards
4. If bridging from Webelos into Boy Scouts, let us know so we can be there for your Pack's bridging ceremony.
5. Follow the onboarding checklist below (youth list is different than volunteering parent list).
PS - We would love to have some parent volunteers who enjoy backpacking join with their Scouts!